The simple answer is, anyone who wants to have full, beautiful brows all day, every day, particularly busy parents or business people who don’t have much time to apply brow make up, active people who don’t want to worry about sweating off makeup while working out or swimming, or any person who struggles with getting that perfect shape.
In addition, if you suffer from scarring, trichotillomania, alopecia, cancer, or other diseases and disorders that have led to natural hair loss, then henna brows may be right for you.
You are Not a Candidate if Any of These Apply
- You are allergic to nickel (allergy test is needed before booking)
- You are currently taking blood thinners
- You have skin irritations, such as sunburn or psoriasis, near the treatment area
- You are currently taking sun-sensitizing medications, such as Retinol, Retin-a, and vitamin A
- You have had a neurotoxin injection in the previous two weeks
- You have been administered Accutane within last year
- You have a History of keloid scarring
- You have auto-immune deficiencies
- You suffer from severe acne
- You are pregnant or are nursing
- You have a condition that causes you to bleed very easily
If you are a chemotherapy patient, you will be required to provide a physician’s approval.